Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Brush 32 Dental is one of the fastest growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding De Novo footprint which is unique in the industry. Brush 32 Dental's organic growth strategy complemented with add on acquisitions has seen them maintain a same store sales number of 14-15%, the dental industry average is 2%. With more than 90 affiliated practices in Texas and Florida, Brush 32 Dental continues to expand its footprint and is looking at several new geographies and more targeted states through De Novo and strategic acquisitions, etc. Brush 32 Dental's mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit their offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and doctors who work for Brush 32 Dental. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews and an unparalleled NPS score the company cares deeply about their brand and the “guest experience”. In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Brush 32 Dental is ahead of the curve by providing their patients/guests with convenient hours, 6 days a week in modern retail settings. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Ahmed, the company serves patients, all dental services, including specialty, under one roof. Brush 32 Dental has a built an exceptional management team with industry leading healthcare executives laying the standard from the top down. Brush 32 Dental is known for its dynamic culture is continuously expanding its organization with additional dental offices, growing both organically and through acquisition, all while maintaining its exceptional standard of patient care.
Brush 32 Dental is the fastest growing dental company in Texas. We are seeking to add an energetic team-oriented front desk personnel to our growing team!
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Front Desk Associates are the heartbeat of the office, they not only support our guests by making their visit comfortable, informative, and care-free, they also ensure that everyone one leaves with a smile. We are looking for Front Desk Associates who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Look Like?
What Must You Have to Be Part Of The Team?
- Welcome patients to our office in a warm and pleasant manner while maintaining multiple phone lines and checking our guest in and out (all with a smile!)
- Consistently striving to create a lasting impression and grow patient relations.
- Create and present treatment plans.
- Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements.
- Maintain and fill appointment schedule.
- Handle insurance verification and billing
- Assist Office manager
- Miscellaneous administrative duties, including but not limited to: Filing, clerical duties.
What do we do for you?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 + months of dental front office experience
- Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred)
- Familiarity with general dental terminology
- Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
Brush32 Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Brush32 Dental is an E-Verify employer.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays